Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can I get a regular CD player to listen to audio books on CD?

I have a friend who has poor vision. I want her to listen to some audio books but I do not know what type of player to get her. Is there a special player for audio books? Where is a good place to get audio players online or in philly? Please help me.|||Get a CD player that can play MP3 CD's, too. Audio books are often 10-15 CD's, but ripped to MP3 can fit on just a couple CD's. Also a lot of downloadable books from libraries are now available in MP3, too.





Maybe a cheap MP3 player would do as well, something like the Creative Zen Stone which doesn't have a display so it can be worked poor/no vision. Players with displays often are almost impossible to use if you can't see the display -- too much "click until you see such and such."|||You should be able to play the audiobooks in a regular CD player, as long as the audiobook is in CD format.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment