Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can you get free audio books for your pc?

I want free audio books to play on my pc. I also want to know if Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is out on audio books yet.|||If you know how to get torrents then you can search miniova and I am almost 100% sure that they have it there. It would be a downloaded file so make sure that you pick one that has a lot of good comments.





If you don't know how to use torrents, then you have to search the questions to learn how to use it because my friend set me up with it and I just know the steps she showed me. They are downloaded files that take a snap to get. I got a FULL 40 song deluxe edition cd on my computer within 20 minutes (on a shtty connection to boot!) The best part is that it knows the order of the songs. But that is for a cd. I have never tried the audiobooks. But there seems to be a lot of them.





Good Luck!|||Love books but just don鈥檛 have the time to read as much as you鈥檇 like? Who does? Here at Audiobooks Online we鈥檝e gathered together the very best of spoken word on Mi-Vox so its easy for you to keep your ears and minds as well read as they should be.





http://www.getaudiobooks.org/

Report Abuse


|||I have noticed a lot of people asking similar questions...


As far as I know, eBooks are much like music. you might be able to find some through various channels, but downloading them without paying would be illegal technically. However, if you do want to view a book online, the best way is to sign up for a library card with your local library. Many libraries now have downloadable media (movies and books) and you basically check them out just like a book. You download it and your download will just expire after a certain amount of time. You can, of course, check it out again. Not all libraries do this, but most are catching on, especially in bigger cities.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment