Saturday, February 4, 2012

Are Audio Books the lazy way of reading?

So i have been listening to audio books from www.audiobooks.net do you think that is lazy compared to reading? Or do you think that you can get more out of a book by reading it?Are Audio Books the lazy way of reading?
audiobooks can be a great convenience -- you can listen to a book when you can't read (while driving, to cite one example).



I haven't check out the site you mention, but I noticed that some audiobooks are abridgements.
No. But, I think you can get more out of a book by reading it because you get to see how to spell certain words and how grammar and punctuation looks like.Are Audio Books the lazy way of reading?
well i think that you can get more out of a book by reading it and it's more interesting jeje!! and less bored jeje!!Are Audio Books the lazy way of reading?
well it's better to read a book but i guess if you don't have the time to read the just listen to an audio book on your ipod. I would rather read a book because it is more relaxing
You do get more by reading vs. listening -- scientific studies prove it, but I like listening to audio books in the car or while I'm working out. Talk radio makes me homicidal.
I prefer to read, but, with an audio book I can listen when I'm ironing, cooking, sewing ect.
  • biore blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment