Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's your top 5 Audio Books , or one that has made you think , Ah ha !! ?

I love audio books , especially the ones that helps me connect the dots and has information that are just precious and audio books that teaches about life and history and "Philosophy and Psychology" ( which are my favorite)

I overcame a lot of hardships in my life through pure information alone .



Do you have any Recommendations ?What's your top 5 Audio Books , or one that has made you think , Ah ha !! ?
All the Stephen fry audio books are superb



Moab Is My Washpot (his stunning autobiography of his first 19 years)

The Hippopotamus (novel)

The Ode Less Travelled: Unlocking the Poet Within (very informative book)

The Liar (novel)



Are all out on audio book and I loved them all



His brilliance as a narrator won him the Talkie (2007) Award for reading the English Harry Potter books (but don鈥檛 let that put you off)
  • sun sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment