Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do Audio Books work in portable DVD players?

I fancy having a story the lazy way and snoozing back on my bed with my portable dvd player. I've never heard of an audio book before, do they work in portable dvd players. And any other info?



When I was a kid, I had little casettes that you could put into a cassette player and it told you a story, but this is something different.Do Audio Books work in portable DVD players?
The kind you get on CD will play in anything that plays CDs, including a portable DVD player.



The downloadable kind can vary. Audible.com uses DRM, so is compatible only with participating devices. Chances are your DVD player will not be compatible. Plain MP3 files may play on your DVD player.Do Audio Books work in portable DVD players?
Audio books are just CDs and portable DVD players will also play CDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment