Saturday, February 4, 2012

Are the audio books off Itunes any good?

I want to buy The Hunchback of Notre Dame audio book off of iTunes, simply because I am terribly nearsighted (I need my contacts to see 6 inches in front of me) and the copy of the book I own has font that's size 10. I have never bought an audio book off of iTunes before, so I'm not sure what the quaitly of it would be. Can you tell me your experiences with their audio books?Are the audio books off Itunes any good?
Hello :)

I find the audiobooks on iTunes a bit overpriced, but if you enjoy them, as I do, then it's worth the money.



They are of good sound quality, the reading isn't too fast, and it's easy to understand!



I would say get it, and if you don't enjoy it, you know for the future not to buy them again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment