Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking for free audio books I can listen to on my computer streaming-not downloading. Any legit sites?

Specifically, I'm looking for The Burn Journals by Brent Runyon and Sum by David Eagleman. But any decent and cheap audio book sites would be very appreciated. Thank you!Looking for free audio books I can listen to on my computer streaming-not downloading. Any legit sites?
You can probably get them from thepiratebay.com if you're not extremely uptight, you sound like you are though. you're talking about streaming anyway which would be free so that's no better than pirating it.Looking for free audio books I can listen to on my computer streaming-not downloading. Any legit sites?
Nothing legal if your looking for something you would normally have to pay for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment