Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have a problem with my audio books. how can I solve it?

I am a regular listener of audio books, but now I m facing a problem with my audio books.

I have downloaded an audio books from a site, but when it reaches to almost middle of the book, it becomes not responded. But my other audio books play fine.

Anybody plz help me to prevent this problem.I have a problem with my audio books. how can I solve it?
i have also face this problem many times, try your audio book in different computer or laptop may be problem is with ur system.

if the problem still there, the try to download this audio book from other location it must helps u, because when i faced the similar problem i downloaded audio book from different location it solved my problem. i think u have to download that audio book from other site.

i know a site where u can find audio books for free and with good sound quality.

here is that link....
  • carmex lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment