Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do you download your audio books onto your mp3 (not from audio web site - your own audio books)?

HiYahoo Answer people,



Well, like the title says, I'm a little confused!

I would like to download some audio books from my audio CD collection.

How would you do this, and also, to make the file fit onto a 6GB (baring in mind, other songs are on it too) would you need to compress the file?



Thanks



How do you download your audio books onto your mp3 (not from audio web site - your own audio books)?
I added a couple of audibook CDs to my iPod in exactly the same way as a normal CD. Just put the audiobook CD in and rip it the same way as a CD, then transfer it to the mp3 player.



One of the books I have is The Colour of Magic. The story is abridged, but still requires 3 CDs, but it only takes up about 165MB of space on my iPod.



If you are using iTunes, you need to make sure that the Genre of the tracks is listed as Books %26amp; Spoken to make sure that it's listed as an audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment