Saturday, February 4, 2012

I am looking for Night World series #s 5 - 10 but only can find them in audio where can I find the Books?

I am trying to find the Night World series numbers 5-10 but I can only find them in audio books. I am looking to find it in read it version. It could be a nook or a paper back but I need to know where to buy it.I am looking for Night World series #s 5 - 10 but only can find them in audio where can I find the Books?
go to any bookstore or look online for the 3 books that have combined the original ones. those three have the first 9 stories, strange fate isnt scheduled to be released until 2014 according to amazonI am looking for Night World series #s 5 - 10 but only can find them in audio where can I find the Books?
If you ask your book store, they can most likely order it for you.I am looking for Night World series #s 5 - 10 but only can find them in audio where can I find the Books?
Ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment