Saturday, February 4, 2012

Download of audio books from library does not work on vista.?

I download audio books from the library to a program provided by the library called Overdrive Media Console on my XP computer with no problem. When I try to do it on my Vista computer, I get a message, No Windows Media Audio Shortcut (WAX) Path Was Included on the Command Line. Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem?Download of audio books from library does not work on vista.?
Hi,

I am getting the same problems! Have you found a solution yet? Tech support, so far, has told me to delete all the books from the temporary internet files, then redownload. They think the license may have been corrupted during the download. It didn't help. If you want to email me, I will continue to share what they send.

cestracy@comcast.net

TracyDownload of audio books from library does not work on vista.?
I had the same problem, so I deleted all the downloads. Redownloaded but clicked "open with" then I browsed for Adobe digital reader...then it loaded! Hope this helps!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment