Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can I download cheap/free audio books?

I want to listen to about 5 audio books per month and what I've found so far is $7.50/month for one book and 22.50/month for 2 books. Is there a site where I can download cheaper and/or free audiobooks?Where can I download cheap/free audio books?
Try -- Librivox.org -- who have a large library/catalog of free audio books in the public domain, available in mp3 or ogg files.



They also have some very useful, and informative forums.



Podcasts are available to burn to CD, listen to on your ipod - or even your computer.



Have a look for yourself.Where can I download cheap/free audio books?
Hi! I don't know if you have heard about Audible?

But it is really good, you can download books there and there is a free trial going on for 14 days! you can get free books, and if you like it it is actually the cheapest audiobooks i know of.

check out my source below, so you can get your free trial today!

hope you enjoy it and hopes this answers your questionWhere can I download cheap/free audio books?
http://www.learnoutloud.com/Free-Audio-V鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment