Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can i separate my audio books from music on itunes?

I have a few audio books that show up like tracks on a cd in my library. When I listen to shuffle, naturally, it adds in random parts in these books. How can I get the books separated from my music in something like a playlist??How can i separate my audio books from music on itunes?
select/highlight all audiobook files.



right click "get info"



under "info" under genre drop down menu select "books and spoken"



then go to the tabs at the top (in the same box) and select "options" tab



under media kind select "audio book"



and select "remember playback position"



select "do not shuffle"



and save your options.



The book will switch over to the BOOKS tab of your itunes..your ipod itself will recognize it as an audiobook and be listed under audiobooks on your ipod (but it will be mixed in with books on itunes)

No comments:

Post a Comment