Friday, January 27, 2012

Who does a better job at reading those Harry Potter Audio books? Jim Dales or Stephen Fry? ?

Who does a better job at reading those Harry Potter Audio books? Jim Dales or Stephen Fry? Meaning who will not put me to sleep and cause me to throw my Ipod to the wall.Who does a better job at reading those Harry Potter Audio books? Jim Dales or Stephen Fry? ?
Jim Dale!!!!
holy criz... you mean someone else reads harry potter? i can't imagine a better narrator than jim dale for this series. i guess i'm gonna have to check out stephen fry, though... but as a skeptic.Who does a better job at reading those Harry Potter Audio books? Jim Dales or Stephen Fry? ?
I did a comparison myself and definitely would recommend Stephen FryWho does a better job at reading those Harry Potter Audio books? Jim Dales or Stephen Fry? ?
Stephen Fry!
Jim Dale.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment