Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does anyone Enjoy audio books over reading?

I just finished Jim Dale's Harry Potter and the half blood prince audio book. This is my first audio book, I can't believe how relaxing they are. Anyone else have a similar experience, and any good audio books they knowof?Does anyone Enjoy audio books over reading?
Well, the ones I have used in the past I did enjoy. Can't really remember exactly what they were, since I only use audio books as a last ditch attempt when I don't have time to sit down and read something. And afterwards I go and read them anyway when I finally do have time but...yeah, they are fairly relaxing and fun. Just as long as the voice isn't too crazy or weird. xDDoes anyone Enjoy audio books over reading?
Well, I RARELY read (for fun) - like ever. I hate it, I think its boring. However, my cousin and I had a Harry Potter movie marathon and watched movies 1-5....and I didnt really follow them, so I bought the Half Blood Price, thinking if I actually read the book, i'll understand the movie more. I also bought the audio book, because like i said - i hate reading. But I thought he was toooo slow. So I decided to read it on my own
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment