Thursday, January 19, 2012

I need help finding an affordable mp3 player good for audio books.?

I'm planning on buying my wife a mp3 player for Christmas that can transmit through a normal car radio. She has a relatively long commute and listens to a lot of books on audio. But repeated trips to the library take her out of her way. I know there are tons of books available for download, so I just need to find an easy way to get them to her car.



Thanks so much in advance for any cheap and easy solutions!I need help finding an affordable mp3 player good for audio books.?
if u r in Hyderabad u can buy a cheap mp3 player in koti and i think every where this mp3 is available i am using the cheapest mp3 player and i have it from 2 years and it still works u can buy it and it also supports the car and the question about audio books it also supports that

No comments:

Post a Comment