Thursday, January 19, 2012

I want to become the person that reads books for audio books?

Any ideas on who to talk to or where to look to become the person that reads the books and has it recorded to become an audio book? I would love to do this for a career.I want to become the person that reads books for audio books?
I think almost all of the hiring goes through talent agents. You have to have a special voice to do voice overs, and they look for those from radio and entertainment.



I'm not discouraging you from trying, I think it sounds like a great job too.



There is a web site called:



www.voices.com



I don't know anything about them other than that they try to hire voice actors.



I'd look up some of the talent agencies, especially for radio, and talk to them.



That's where I'd start anyway, and even if it doesn't work out it might get you one step closer.



Good luck.I want to become the person that reads books for audio books?
I've no idea, but I'd love to do that tooI want to become the person that reads books for audio books?
Good luck. Sounds kind of tedious for a career but I wish you the best of luck all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment