Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is there a site that I can get FREE audio books from?

I'm looking for a site that will let me download [or at least listen to] full length audio books. I've found a lot of site but they charge anywhere from $20-$35, which is more than the book itself! I don't want to do any kind of a monthly/ annual subscription. Thanks, cheers.Is there a site that I can get FREE audio books from?
go to del.ici.ous.com, and type in free audio books.
LimeWire. It's a downloadable program and it doesn't always have ALL of the audiobooks, but it may have the one you want. What is it you want? If It's HP, I have all the books and I could help you out. If it's Twilight, I know they are on there, but it takes forever to download them...



Any other book, I am not sure, but it's likely you are talking about one of the above. :)





REMEMBER! ^^ is illegal. : /Is there a site that I can get FREE audio books from?
Search for the one you want... alot...

things that are downloadable are always free.... if you look for it enough...

but its illegal...

lol



I found the twilight series audiobooks on megaupload... i suggest searching lots on that :)Is there a site that I can get FREE audio books from?
Hi Chris,

I know this is old-fashioned, but why not head out to your local library and check out what they have?

No comments:

Post a Comment