Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is there a website where I can download e-books or audio books for nothing or just a small fee?

Is there a website where I can download e-books or audio books for nothing or just a small fee? I want a website that has a great variety to choose from, especially new books.Is there a website where I can download e-books or audio books for nothing or just a small fee?
The Gutenberg project .

:0)Is there a website where I can download e-books or audio books for nothing or just a small fee?
You can listen to audio books for free at YAKiToMe! You can also use YAKiToMe! to automatically read any electronic text into an audio book podcast. It's free and very useful.Is there a website where I can download e-books or audio books for nothing or just a small fee?
Good luck. For years I've been wondering why major booksellers don't sell e-books, or electronic versions of books on their websites. I suppose they are afraid of people passing them around instead of buying them.

I've done a lot of Google searches and I've managed to find some libraries that allow you to dowload some classics for free, and sometimes you can find a site that does sell

the more popular books, (usually they are in pdf format)

as well as finding copies with legal peer to peer programs like Limewire or Kazaa, but as for a major bookseller offering a wide selection of books that have been recently published, I think you are straight out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment