Thursday, January 26, 2012

Audio Books?

Does anyone use them instead of printed books?Audio Books?
I listen to audio books all the time. It's a great when you're stuck in traffic on the way to work. You can learn a language or just enjoy fiction. The Harry Potter books are great in audio version.
Yes and get them for free at library.Audio Books?
Great for long travel. Very good for my mom when I can't find a particular book for her in Large Print edition.Audio Books?
i prefer to read books, don't know why but i just do.
I listen to audio books all the time. In my job I have to be up on current reading and there just isn't enough hours in the day to read everything.



Also, audio is great to get you out of your comfort zone. If you're not a non-fiction reader you might try non-fiction audio books and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment