Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find audio books and practice exams for the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Examinations?

One of the books i have is called" Recommended Practices for Installation of Underground Liquid Storage Systems," and I just don't have the time to sit and read through this and all of the other reference books I have for the exam. Is there any location I can obtain copies of such books in audio format and/or practice exams to help me prepare for the exam?Where can I find audio books and practice exams for the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Examinations?
I think you defiantly get audio books of underground storage tank, i know a web where you can get free opportunity to download audio book, by following the below source.Where can I find audio books and practice exams for the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Examinations?
I found some in Narnia the other day but that's all I can really tell you for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment