Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can I use the Nano Shuffle to download Audio Books as well?

It's my wife's Christmas Present and she won't use it for much except to download some songs as well as some books. The price is the main thing. I don't want to spend a fortune.

We're not exactly heavy listeners of the radio, music or anything so we don't need top of the line. But I do like the Nano. But for Audio Books it's okay?Can I use the Nano Shuffle to download Audio Books as well?
You either want the iPod Nano, or the iPod Shuffle, there is nothing called Nano Shuffle.

Yes, both of them can play audio books and you also have the possibility of buying audio books through iTunes. You should go for the iPod Nano since the Shuffle doesn't have a display screen and such. The new iPod Nano even got a touch screen so thats good.Can I use the Nano Shuffle to download Audio Books as well?
i think that every ipod can download audio books but not the shuffle and i would get the nano 5th generation it is cheaper the screen is bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment