Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find free audio books?

I want to download audio books and put them on a cd to listen in my car. I want a simply website that is easy to use. Thanks for any suggestions.Where can I find free audio books?
Authors own the right to their books but the publisher owns the rights to the performance because the publisher pays the voice actors, sound engineers, and the equipment rental.



The only free sources I know of are Librivox because the voice actors agree to work for free; and the public library because tax dollars are paying for the audiobooks.



Please respect that people want to be paid for their work.Where can I find free audio books?
I get lots of audiobooks for free from my local public library

ITunes might have some stuff too.

I listen to a lot of audiobooks at work. Something else I've grown to enjoy listening to is podcasts of morning radio shows. They can be wildly entertaining and keep my mind busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment