Friday, January 27, 2012

What are my copyright obligation if I want to produce audio books with pictures?

I would like to produce audio book with pictures so I can play them on the tv. Where do I go to find out about copyright obligation and costs involved.What are my copyright obligation if I want to produce audio books with pictures?
The producer would have a staff attorney who negotiates a contract with the book publishers, who may have certain exclusive rights. The attorney then contacts the various copyright clearinghouses for each of the necessary copyright licenses, not to mention obtaining the trademark licenses. This is repeated for each book and for each country in which the production is to be aired.What are my copyright obligation if I want to produce audio books with pictures?
You contact the owners of the copyright of everything you want to reuse and negotiate with them individually.



This will be a _massive_ task.

No comments:

Post a Comment