Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do i transfer books (audio books) onto my iphone 3gs?

I connected the phone to itunes and selected the device, i then selected "books" at the top of the page, yet no audio books show up. I've managed to do some music and podcasts using the same method, just not books???????



Thanks in advance for your help and timeHow do i transfer books (audio books) onto my iphone 3gs?
I think you could try aiseesoft iphone to computer transfer ultimate, which could transfer everything, including music, movies, TV shows, podcast, iTunes U, ringtone, ePub, PDF, audio books, camera roll, picture, voice memos, etc. from iPhone to PC. It can save SMS as .txt format and Contacts can be saved as .vcf format in the local disk.

good luck to u

hope it helped.How do i transfer books (audio books) onto my iphone 3gs?
Hi

well in november apple are adding a new concept to the range of items it is called I O S 5 which means you will be able to do all of this and some.

so be patient and all will come to pass as they say.

I O S internet operating system 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment